Forecasting / Controlling / Reporting:
- Support 3 commercial 3 years plans
- Build financial planning through annual budget & estimates for revenue and cost centers
- Analysis of differences with budget and review (Monthly rolling forecasts)
- Manage quarterly close: Sales and costs cut-off, Stocks calculation and margin control, brands & channels analytics allocation.
- Control KPI's
- Liaise and report to Head Office Management Control team
- Supervise end to end accounts payable bookkeeping tasks: Book suppliers' invoices/ expenses, accounts payables reconciliation, petty cash management
- Processing monthly payments
- Coordinate & manage monthly closing in collaboration with Head Office Consolidation and Accounting Departments including accruals calculation & intercompany reconciliation
- In cooperation with company-chartered accountant, participate to Month-end declarations (consolidation statement, Customs declaration, …)
- Liaise with suppliers /new contract negotiations
- Coordinate health insurance contract / pension scheme for all employees
- Coordinate mobile phone contract once every 2 year for all employees
- Prepare the agent's commissions twice a year
- Monitor daily cash position and weekly cash transfer to Head Office
- Provide annual cash flow budget and forecasts
- Month-end close: manage Bank/cash reconciliation, interest calculation, asset revaluation.
- Support and prepare business plan (new brand implantation, new corner launch, ….)
- Analyze project profitability (new project, opportunity)
- Participate in definition of UK Market prices
If this Finance Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 58119/001_1555059872.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB