As a sales advisor you will be accountable for delivering sales targets through:
- As one to one consultation, building a relationship and establishing the requirements of the clients.
- Expert knowledge of our products, presenting product solutions that meet the client's requirements.
- Introducing the customer to additional products that would complement their purchase.
- Ensure consistent, excellent customer service that ensures out clients feel valued, would buy from us again and would recommend us.
The sales advisor will also contribute to the effective operation of the Boutique by:
- Processing orders, payments, appointment bookings and general enquires.
- Assisting with stock control.
- Carrying out general housekeeping duties.
- Processing and booking in deliveries.
- Visual merchandising updates and product notices.
- Proven retail experience within luxury brands, preferably at least 2 years' experience within bridal or RTW.
- Demonstrable exceptional customer service skills and ability to have one to one consultations.
- A consultative selling approach with enthusiasm, charisma and confidence.
- A proactive team player with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to adapt style to meet clients needs.
- Strong communication and people skills with a customer focus.
- Exceptional personal presentation standards.
- Additional language skills such as Russian, Mandarin or Arabic would be favourable, but not necessary.
If this Sales Associate role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 58078/SN_1554281540.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB