Store Manager - Concession
Amsterdam, North Holland
Main emphasis of the role is on clientele and working with external partners within the department store to drive footfall into the space and increase conversion rates. Must also have experience in leading a team, organising schedules and pay roll, as well as maturity to handle cash flows.
Work hard and lead the team in improving and maintaining KPIs, of individuals and whole store results.
Regular communication with Regional Manager, updating targets and new ideas to exceed them.
Key points for the store manager role:
- Specific training on the product and way the company works, at the Flagship store.
- A candidate to on board their own current clients into the business.
- Strategic manager who understands how to increase the store profitability by increasing store and staff productivity.
- Opportunity to join an international luxury brand with stores all over Europe and great potential to form a career.
- Must speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- Be strong in motivating the team and bringing on a strong team presence.
- Eager to get involved in the role as soon as possible.
If this role appeals to you, and you have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to apply now.
If this Store Manager - Concession role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 58020/SN1_1554888364.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB