Assistant Store Manager - Windsor
About The Company
My client is a jewellery brand present worldwide, who is looking for a professional Assistant Store Manager to join one of their successful teams. A fresh individual who will support the continued growth of their store and understand and represent the brand attributes.
About The Role
- Assist the Store Manager to communicate, monitor and maintain the highest standards of customer care within the Store
- Contribute to the achievement of sales and profit targets and corporate and individual productivity goals for self, team and store to maximise KPI's performance.
- Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed to maximise sales and liaise directly with the visual merchandising team to ensure store adheres to the required standards.
- Develop action plans to increase sales and capitalise on trends and identify ways to increase sales through analysis of the store business sales reports.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to policies and procedures of the company.
- Excellent level of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Demonstrable success gained as a sales consultant position with a recognised brand.
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Works effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds customer expectations.
- Interviews will be offered IMMEDIATELY to successful applicants. Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
If this Assistant Store Manager - Windsor role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57617/001_1535444458.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB