About The Company...
My client is looking for a motivated Ladies Design Manager to join their thriving London based team
About the Role...
- Attending and overseeing the pre-collection fabric appointments with the RM&FSM and visit to PV and any other relevant trade show
- Manage and supervise the Design teams (print and RTW)
- Mutually responsible for up to date collection briefs
- Work with Product Development Manager and Atelier Manager on finishes and priority list based on business requirements and ensure these are delivered to spec and on time.
- Attend 'styling' and provide support for the Creative Director and Design Team /Product Developer/s and deliver any modifications on time in conjunction with Atelier Manager
- Supervise the maintenance of the archive
- Provides creative direction support for the ecomm/marketing/sales team at key points within the season.
- Efficient experience as a ladieswear designer.
- Great leadership skills
- High organisation and communication skills
- Motivated to work
If this Design Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57592/003_1536327120.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB