Digital & Marketing
About The Company...
An exciting new footwear brand that is fashionable yet ethical!
About The Role…
- Help drive the development and execution of their marketing efforts.
- Lead and execute marketing strategy, from brand messaging and creative to e-commerce management and optimization to customer acquisition and retention
- Develop and execute performance marketing strategy across search, social, programmatic display, and email marketing, driving cost-effective new customer growth and healthy retention rates
- Manage relationships with external partners and agencies and partners for paid media, SEO, Shopify development, etc.
- Develop and execute strategies designed to increase repeat rate and customer lifetime value, including email marketing, referral, loyalty, etc.
- Manage email marketing strategy with the goal of driving traffic and revenue - including, but not limited to, email acquisition strategies, segmentation, creative and content development, A/B testing, etc.
- Analyse campaign data to continuously optimize and improve campaign performance
- Lead internal reporting, tracking KPIs across all marketing channels on a weekly and monthly basis and providing actionable insights to the management team
- Use marketing performance data to inform the development of testable new strategies
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy to drive high-quality organic traffic
- Oversee the website and e-commerce platform (Shopify), developing tactics designed to increase traffic and conversion, from landing pages to SEO updates to ecommerce funnel optimizations
- Manage organic social channels with the goal of driving brand awareness and engagement
- Manage the marketing budget
- 5+ years of managerial marketing experience
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an understanding of multiple marketing channels.
- Strong project management and communication skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- A strategic thinker, with a proven track record of delivering innovative & creative, targeted marketing campaigns
- Highly organised and excellent attention to details
- Creative thinker and self-starter, excited to contribute new ideas and help develop the brand
- Passion for building external relationships on behalf of the brand
- An innovator, ambitious and a straight talker
- Hard working with a no task is too small attitude
- Proactive, self-confident, highly motivated team player
- Have a passion for challenging the status quo and thrive on making a difference
- Obsessed with doing things better and different
- Have a changemaker mentality
- Obsessed with brands, tech and innovation, particularly with digital & D2C experience
If this Marketing Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57583/001_1535971650.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB