My client, a supplier based in Central London are looking for an experienced Sample Cutter to join the team.
You will be required to cut at least five samples per day.
My client work across a range of departments including jersey and wovens.
Sample Cutter : The Role
- Cutting first samples by hand in a wide variety of fabric
- Liaising with the pattern cutters & sample machinist
- Informing management of low stocks of fabric equipment and sampling supplies when necessary
- Working with a critical path to ensure sampling is on-time
- Producing first costing's, re-costing's and sealed costing's.
- Ensure the sample room is organised and tidy
Sample Cutter : The Candidate
Previous experience working in womenswear clothing. Multi skilled with the ability to cut a range of clothing
- Previous experience working with a wide range of fabrics
- Previous factory experience in order to understand construction methods overseas
- Good eye for detail Accurate, straight, strong cutting skill even on tricky fabrics
- Confident, Dynamic & Versatile ·Solution orientated & driven and adaptable
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Team player, people person with good communication skills.(spoken & written)
- You will have previously worked within a creative, design led environment.
If this Sample Cutter role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57544_1544005968.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB