Senior sales account manager
About the Company...
The focus of this role is to manage Key Accounts and support our team of Account Managers. This is a varied role that will involve you dealing directly with the retailers, helping to manage the growth of the business by maintaining key existing relationships and forging new relationships through expert business development. For this role, it is essential that you are extremely organised and have a positive personality. You will be enthusiastic and self-starting, this role would suit an experienced Account Manager, looking for their next challenge supporting a growing team.
About the Role...
- Communicate directly to key retail customers with a professional and helpful demeanour.
- Nurture and develop existing accounts both domestically and internationally.
- Managing customer POs from the moment they have been received until they have been delivered and invoiced.
- Ensuring that the Account Managers are compliant with company procedure, driving sales and that all their deliveries are completed on time.
- Responsible for the verification of all lines that the Account Management team has in production are followed up with the factories.
- Monitoring that all the customers are kept up to date on the status of their orders.
- Working closely with the Production & Design team, to keep updated on the ranges production and development.
- Manage existing customer base ensuring they are up to date with bestsellers, new products and exclusive lines on offer in order to maximise potential sales.
- Assisting the team with any product queries or lines that customers require resolutions to.
- Maximising the revenue of the brand working directly and indirectly with the Buyers on range selection, visual merchandising to increase sales and sell through rates.
- Management of range selection and negotiation with customers.
- Responsible for the training and development of Account Managers.
- Managing team performance reviews, sickness and attendance.
- Communication with senior stakeholders across the business, attending internal and external meetings when necessary.
- Daily reporting into the Director responsible of Sales / Account Management & Production
- 4+ years of Sales and Account Management experience, preferably within a fashion retailer.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design & production procedures and the complete product life cycle.
- A comprehensive understanding of the intricacies of supplier relationships.
- Excellent telephone manner, outstanding vocabulary skills.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package - especially Excel and Power point
If this Senior sales account manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57541_1535445611.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB