ABOUT THE COMPANY
This large and well established company is a mix of brand and supplier, focusing on high street ladieswear in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Pressing garments
- Carefully checking garments for faults and stains before delivering quality iron finishing
- Where necessary sorting torn and/or stained articles for reprocessing purposes
- Ad hoc freelance work, initial dates already confirmed for June!
- It is essential you have pressing experience
- Experience working with multi product- jersey, wovens
- You must be flexible and able to trial this/next week
If this Presser role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Presser role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57310/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Men's Lectra Pattern Cutter
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR MEN'S WEAR LECTRA PATTERN CUTTER. About the company... This new and exciting job is for a beautiful premium brand who requires a proactive Menswear Pattern cutter, who is extremely experienced on Lectra. It is a brilliant opportunity which cannot be missed! About the L..
Gerber Pattern Cutter
We are looking for a Gerber pattern cutter for a new perm position based in South London. About the company... We are looking for Gerber pattern cutters to work for an established and well known luxury women's wear designer. About the Gerber Pattern Cutter role... It is essential to have more th..
LUXURY GERBER PATTERN CUTTER
LUXURY - CREATIVE GERBER PATTERN CUTTERS My client is looking for highly skilled LUXURY CREATIVE GERBER pattern cutters... About the Company... My client are a well known luxury womenswear brand based in Central London. About the Role... You will be experienced in gerber pattern cutter working ..