ABOUT THE COMPANY
This large and well established company is a mix of brand and supplier, focusing on high street ladieswear in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Pressing garments
- Carefully checking garments for faults and stains before delivering quality iron finishing
- Where necessary sorting torn and/or stained articles for reprocessing purposes
- Ad hoc freelance work, initial dates already confirmed for June!
- It is essential you have pressing experience
- Experience working with multi product- jersey, wovens
- You must be flexible and able to trial this/next week
If this Presser role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Presser role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57310/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Assistant Childrenswear Garment Technologist
We are currently working with a very successful Childrenswear business who works with some of the much loved high street names across the childrenswear market, who are looking for a Junior Garment Technologist to join their team and manage the technical process from development to delivery. About ..
Experience Tailor Required
EXPERIENCED TAILORS/SEAMSTRESSES My client pride themselves on the best tailoring in London and are home to some of the best tailors in the industry...... About the Company... My Client require an in-house tailor to join a small London team as part of their growing company. Your work will be focu..
EXPERIENCED DESIGNER SAMPLE MACHINIST My DESIGNER clients is looking for highly skilled Sample Machinists to work at this critical time of the season. About the Company... My clients are some of the most well known brands in the industry. About the Role... You will be experienced in machining a..