ABOUT THE COMPANY
This large and well established company is a mix of brand and supplier, focusing on high street ladieswear in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Pressing garments
- Carefully checking garments for faults and stains before delivering quality iron finishing
- Where necessary sorting torn and/or stained articles for reprocessing purposes
- Ad hoc freelance work, initial dates already confirmed for June!
- It is essential you have pressing experience
- Experience working with multi product- jersey, wovens
- You must be flexible and able to trial this/next week
If this Presser role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV or email me at email@example.com
If this Presser role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57310/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
A well known high street brand/supplier is looking for an experienced and flexible Presser to join the team on a freelance basis. About the Company... This large and well established company is a mix of brand and supplier, focusing on high street ladieswear in the UK. About the Role... * Pressi..
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Wholesale Manager to work for an exciting Womens Luxury RTW brand based in London and Paris. The role will start on a 3 month contract. About The Company... The brand is a beautiful luxury ladieswear brand renowned for their gorgeous ..
Gerber Pattern Cutter
We are looking for a Gerber pattern cutter for a new perm position based in South London. About the company... We are looking for Gerber pattern cutters to work for an established and well known luxury women's wear designer. About the Gerber Pattern Cutter role... It is essential to have more th..