MULTI SITE MANAGER - LADIES READY TO WEAR BRAND - EDINBURGH
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a beautiful ladies ready to wear brand with a huge global presence. An established company with an amazing culture, great progression and competitive salary. They are now looking for an experienced Multi Site Manager to join their brand in Edinburgh.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To drive profitability in all locations through effective and efficient management and communication with your team
- To lead by example through regular communication and a hands on approach to your People and Business
- To ensure the highest standard of Customer Service is delivered to grow your business and sustain successful results
- To recruit, retain, motivate and develop your team to drive the success of all outlets.
- You will understand and implement commercial reports to positively influence trade
- Full profit and loss accountability
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Strong experience with women's ready to wear
- Strong management skills with team and service always in mind
- High level of customer service
- Be commercially minded and solution orientated
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English verbal and written
- Responsible and dependable
I f this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference
If this MULTI SITE MANAGER - LADIES READY TO WEAR BRAND - EDINBURGH role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57131.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Store Manager - Luxury Fragrance - Cambridge, UK
Store Manager - Luxury Fragrance - Cambridge, UK Freedom Recruitment are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join a Luxury Fragrance Brand in Cambridge. About The Company: This Top Luxury Fragrance Brand is seeking an exceptional Store Manager to work on a permanent basis in a prestigious..
Portuguese Speaking Sales Associate - Luxury Brand - £8.00 Per Hour (Ongoing Full Time Temp Role)
My client is an award-winning menswear beach wear designer with a global fan base. Based in one of central London's elite shopping districts. This is an opportunity for a fashion forward individual to gain experience building the client base of a consistently evolving brand. About the Company... Wit..
Online Sales Advisor - Luxury Watches - Central London
Online Sales Advisor - Luxury Watches - Central London Our Client, one of the most elevated Luxury Watched Brand, is currently looking for an expert Digital Sales Advisor to join their vibrant head office in the heart of London. About the company... Our Client is an exquisite haute horlogerie com..