MULTI SITE MANAGER - LADIES READY TO WEAR BRAND - EDINBURGH
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a beautiful ladies ready to wear brand with a huge global presence. An established company with an amazing culture, great progression and competitive salary. They are now looking for an experienced Multi Site Manager to join their brand in Edinburgh.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To drive profitability in all locations through effective and efficient management and communication with your team
- To lead by example through regular communication and a hands on approach to your People and Business
- To ensure the highest standard of Customer Service is delivered to grow your business and sustain successful results
- To recruit, retain, motivate and develop your team to drive the success of all outlets.
- You will understand and implement commercial reports to positively influence trade
- Full profit and loss accountability
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Strong experience with women's ready to wear
- Strong management skills with team and service always in mind
- High level of customer service
- Be commercially minded and solution orientated
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English verbal and written
- Responsible and dependable
I f this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference
If this MULTI SITE MANAGER - LADIES READY TO WEAR BRAND - EDINBURGH role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57131.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
STORE MANAGER (Maternity Cover 6 months) - LUXURY FRENCH BRAND - GENEVA
STORE MANAGER (Maternity Cover 6 months) - LUXURY FRENCH FASHION BRAND - GENEVA, SWITZERLAND About The Company ... My client is a beautiful luxury French fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, and competitive salary. They are now looking for a..
Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London
Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London Our Client, an exquisite and top-quality Interior Designer Luxury Brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team in the heart of London. About the company... Named as one of the most valuable..
JUNIOR SALES ASSISTANT - LUXURY LEATHER GOODS BRAND - PARIS
About The Company... My client is an Italian luxury traditional leather goods brand with a global presence. An established company with an amazing culture for progression offering a competitive salary. They are now looking for a Junior Sales Assistant to join their brand in PARIS, FRANCE. About th..