SALES EXECUTIVE - LEADING INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY - CENTRAL LONDON
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a visionary and progressive interior design company based in Central London. They are now looking for a highly organised and commercially focused Sales Executive to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To be sales and results driven and enthusiastic team player who thrives on exceeding targets
- To be an ambassador of the brand, demonstrating passion and a proactive attitude.
- Good MS Office, time keeping and project management skills.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service, creating an invaluable experience for all customers
- CRM and Autocad skills will be a plus
- Previous strong sales experience
- Fluent English is a must (verbal and written)
- Exceptionally motivated and sales driven
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Profficient in MS Office
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in London with a highly competitive salary and excellent bonus in addition to great possibilities for career progression.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this SALES EXECUTIVE - LEADING INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY - CENTRAL LONDON role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57120.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Temporary Sales Assistant - Full time - Mayfair - £8.00
Full Time Luxury Sales Consultants -Mayfair - £8.00ph I am currently seeking experienced high calibre sales associates for one of the most prestigious brands in the world. This will be a 5 day per week full time role with salary paid on a weekly basis. About the Company... Situated in London's m..
Admin Assistant - UK About The Company... Does an Admin Assistant opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to..
Visual Merchandising Manager
Visual Merchandising Manager - London Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion brand. About The Company... My client is a leading High Street fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company..