STORE MANAGER (Maternity Cover 7 months) - LUXURY FRENCH FASHION BRAND - GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a beautiful luxury French fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, and competitive salary. They are now looking for an experienced Store Manager for a Maternity Cover fixed term contract (7 months) for their store in Geneva.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Strong experience with a Retail Premium or Luxury Brand
- You will lead your team to achieve all sales and other key performance indicator targets
- You will understand and implement commercial reports to positively influence trade
- Full profit and loss accountability
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Strong people manager with team and service always in mind
- Very good presentation
- High level of customer service
- Be commercially minded and solution orientated
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and French spoken
- Responsible and dependable
If this STORE MANAGER (Maternity Cover 7 months) - LUXURY FRENCH FASHION BRAND - GENEVA, SWITZERLAND role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 57092.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
SALES EXECUTIVE - LEADING INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY - CENTRAL LONDON
About The Company... This is a fantastic opportunity to join a visionary and progressive interior design company based in Central London. They are now looking for a highly organised and commercially focused Sales Executive to join their team. About the role... * To be sales and results driven and..
Admin Assistant - UK About The Company... Does an Admin Assistant opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to..
Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London
Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London Our Client, an exquisite and top-quality Interior Designer Luxury Brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team in the heart of London. About the company... Named as one of the most valuable..