Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is world renowned for producing beautiful collections. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within this Large Designers Head Office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will ensure all garments are produced in a timely manner adhering to the critical path, for each collection.
- You will produce tech packs and ensure that all pattern cutters, machinists and factories work in cohesion with one another.
- You will ensure that quality standards expected of a luxury designer is maintained.
- You will ideally have worked for 2 years within a similar environment and have experience of producing beautiful luxury garments
- Support workroom manager
- Making sure the workroom flow is running smoothly
- Checking on the in-house pattern cutters and machinists
Start date: New year start
Benefits of the company after 3 months probabtion
-25 holidays + bank holidays
-Private medical insurance
-Child care vouchers
-Annual season ticket allowance
-Clothing discount cost price for all employees
If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference AB/56742 or email to email@example.com
If this Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 56742/003.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Creative Pattern Cutter
We are looking for Creative Pattern Cutters to work on a freelance basis About the company... We are looking for Freelance Creative Pattern Cutters to work for us in a range of suppliers and designers in Central London. About the Pattern Cutter role... It is essential to have 3-5 years experienc..
Creative Pattern Cutter - London - Luxury Designer About the company... This household name is staging a huge comeback with the launch of her luxury label. Initially, the capsule collection will be launched in June, with the main season launching in September. About the Pattern Cutting role... L..
Garment Technologist and Quality Control
Garment technologist and Quality Control A luxury premium brand it looking for a garment tech/qc to work with there expanding team. About The Company... Beautiful womens wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. About The Role... * Check pattern, co..