Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is world renowned for producing beautiful collections. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within this Large Designers Head Office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will ensure all garments are produced in a timely manner adhering to the critical path, for each collection.
- You will produce tech packs and ensure that all pattern cutters, machinists and factories work in cohesion with one another.
- You will ensure that quality standards expected of a luxury designer is maintained.
- You will ideally have worked for 2 years within a similar environment and have experience of producing beautiful luxury garments
- Support workroom manager
- Making sure the workroom flow is running smoothly
- Checking on the in-house pattern cutters and machinists
Start date: New year start
Benefits of the company after 3 months probabtion
-25 holidays + bank holidays
-Private medical insurance
-Child care vouchers
-Annual season ticket allowance
-Clothing discount cost price for all employees
If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference AB/56742 or email to email@example.com
If this Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 56742/003.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
SAMPLE CUTTERS IN LONDON My client is currently looking for an experienced Sample Cutter to work on a permanent & freelance basis. About the Company... Based in London they specialise in high quality garment production from design to delivery. Including pattern cutting - sampling - grading an..
EXPERIENCED DESIGNER SAMPLE MACHINIST My DESIGNER clients is looking for highly skilled Sample Machinists to work at this critical time of the season. About the Company... My clients are some of the most well known brands in the industry. About the Role... You will be experienced in machining a..
A well known high street brand/supplier is looking for an experienced and flexible Presser to join the team on a freelance basis. About the Company... This large and well established company is a mix of brand and supplier, focusing on high street ladieswear in the UK. About the Role... * Pressi..