Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is world renowned for producing beautiful collections. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within this Large Designers Head Office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will ensure all garments are produced in a timely manner adhering to the critical path, for each collection.
- You will produce tech packs and ensure that all pattern cutters, machinists and factories work in cohesion with one another.
- You will ensure that quality standards expected of a luxury designer is maintained.
- You will ideally have worked for 2 years within a similar environment and have experience of producing beautiful luxury garments
- Support workroom manager
- Making sure the workroom flow is running smoothly
- Checking on the in-house pattern cutters and machinists
Start date: New year start
Benefits of the company after 3 months probabtion
-25 holidays + bank holidays
-Private medical insurance
-Child care vouchers
-Annual season ticket allowance
-Clothing discount cost price for all employees
If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference AB/56742 or email to email@example.com
If this Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 56742/003.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
LUXURY GERBER PATTERN CUTTER
LUXURY - CREATIVE GERBER PATTERN CUTTERS My client is looking for highly skilled LUXURY CREATIVE GERBER pattern cutters... About the Company... My client are a well known luxury womenswear brand based in Central London. About the Role... You will be experienced in gerber pattern cutter working ..
Garment Technologist and Quality Control
Garment technologist and Quality Control A luxury premium brand it looking for a garment tech/qc to work with there expanding team. About The Company... Beautiful womens wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. About The Role... * Check pattern, co..
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Wholesale Manager to work for an exciting Womens Luxury RTW brand based in London and Paris. The role will start on a 3 month contract. About The Company... The brand is a beautiful luxury ladieswear brand renowned for their gorgeous ..