Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is world renowned for producing beautiful collections. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within this Large Designers Head Office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will ensure all garments are produced in a timely manner adhering to the critical path, for each collection.
- You will produce tech packs and ensure that all pattern cutters, machinists and factories work in cohesion with one another.
- You will ensure that quality standards expected of a luxury designer is maintained.
- You will ideally have worked for 2 years within a similar environment and have experience of producing beautiful luxury garments
- Support workroom manager
- Making sure the workroom flow is running smoothly
- Checking on the in-house pattern cutters and machinists
Start date: New year start
Benefits of the company after 3 months probabtion
-25 holidays + bank holidays
-Private medical insurance
-Child care vouchers
-Annual season ticket allowance
-Clothing discount cost price for all employees
If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference AB/56742 or email to email@example.com
If this Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 56742/003.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Wholesale Manager to work for an exciting Womens Luxury RTW brand based in London and Paris. The role will start on a 3 month contract. About The Company... The brand is a beautiful luxury ladieswear brand renowned for their gorgeous ..
Freelance Sample Machinist - High Street Supplier.
Here at Freedom we are on the hunt for several fantastic & highly skilled Sample Machinists to work on a freelance basis for high street suppliers and retailers. About the company... We are currently working with a wide variety of high street brands and suppliers who are looking for skilled Sa..
Assistant Childrenswear Garment Technologist
We are currently working with a very successful Childrenswear business who works with some of the much loved high street names across the childrenswear market, who are looking for a Junior Garment Technologist to join their team and manage the technical process from development to delivery. About ..