Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is world renowned for producing beautiful collections. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within this Large Designers Head Office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will ensure all garments are produced in a timely manner adhering to the critical path, for each collection.
- You will produce tech packs and ensure that all pattern cutters, machinists and factories work in cohesion with one another.
- You will ensure that quality standards expected of a luxury designer is maintained.
- You will ideally have worked for 2 years within a similar environment and have experience of producing beautiful luxury garments
- Support workroom manager
- Making sure the workroom flow is running smoothly
- Checking on the in-house pattern cutters and machinists
Start date: New year start
Benefits of the company after 3 months probabtion
-25 holidays + bank holidays
-Private medical insurance
-Child care vouchers
-Annual season ticket allowance
-Clothing discount cost price for all employees
If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference AB/56742 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 56742/003.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
PRODUCTION MACHINIST - SUPPLIER
SUPPLIER MACHINISTS REQUIRED My womenswear supplier is looking for a highly skilled Sample Machinist on a permanent & freelance basis. About the Company... My client is one of the UK's largest fashion suppliers. Providing designs for high street retailers, and department stores such as Laura..
We are looking for Sample machinists/ Seamstresses to work freelance. About the company... We work with a range of suppliers and designers from high street to luxury so we will consider you no matter what background. About the Sample Machinist role... We are looking for freelance sample machinis..
We are looking for Freelance sample cutters to work with us. About the Company... We are looking for Freelance Sample Cutters to work for us in a range of suppliers and designers in Central London. About the Sample Cutting Role... It is essential to have at least 2 years experience as a sample c..