Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is world renowned for producing beautiful collections. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within this Large Designers Head Office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will ensure all garments are produced in a timely manner adhering to the critical path, for each collection.
- You will produce tech packs and ensure that all pattern cutters, machinists and factories work in cohesion with one another.
- You will ensure that quality standards expected of a luxury designer is maintained.
- You will ideally have worked for 2 years within a similar environment and have experience of producing beautiful luxury garments
- Support workroom manager
- Making sure the workroom flow is running smoothly
- Checking on the in-house pattern cutters and machinists
Start date: New year start
Benefits of the company after 3 months probabtion
-25 holidays + bank holidays
-Private medical insurance
-Child care vouchers
-Annual season ticket allowance
-Clothing discount cost price for all employees
If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference AB/56742 or email to email@example.com
If this Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 56742/003.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
PRODUCTION MACHINIST - SUPPLIER
SUPPLIER MACHINISTS REQUIRED My womenswear supplier is looking for a highly skilled Sample Machinist on a permanent & freelance basis. About the Company... My client is one of the UK's largest fashion suppliers. Providing designs for high street retailers, and department stores such as Laura..
Experience Tailor Required
EXPERIENCED TAILORS/SEAMSTRESSES My client pride themselves on the best tailoring in London and are home to some of the best tailors in the industry...... About the Company... My Client require an in-house tailor to join a small London team as part of their growing company. Your work will be focu..
Junior Gerber Pattern Cutter
Junior Gerber Pattern Cutter A World Renown Fashion House requires a Junior Gerber Pattern Cutter About the Role... Attend all production fit meetings and take thorough notes Support the Senior Gerber Pattern Cutter - Work closely with Creative Pattern Cutters to understand requirements for pro..