Ongoing Temporary Positions - Central london - £8.00ph
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This would be the perfect opportunity to gain experience working as a Sales Assistant for some of the most well established and respected brands in the world. Based in some of the most prestigious boutiques and department stores in the world, this is an incredible opportunity to join an agency at the forefront of Fashion Recruitment both in the UK and Internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Flexible working hours to fit in around your current commitments
- Meeting and greeting clients whilst supporting with sales
- Creating a positive environment in store
- Working as part of a team
- Potential for ongoing or permanent work
- Creating a positive place to work
- Positive attitude with a desire to work
- Confident approaching and working towards targets
- Friendly and well presented
- A strong understanding of expectations of working in a luxury environment
I f this Sales Assistant role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV, or you can email me directly email@example.com
If this Ongoing Temporary Positions - Central london - £8.00ph role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 56538/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Retail Systems Manager - English Heritage Group - London
Retail Systems Manager - English Heritage Group - London Our Client is the most prestigious English heritage group. They are currently looking for a Retail Systems Manager to join their head office in the heart of London. About the company... Named as one of the most valuable English heritage gro..
Luxury Sales Associate
Luxury Sales Associate - Birmingham - High Turnover Concession - £21k + Personal Commission Freedom Recruitment is looking for a highly experienced Sales Associate ready for their next challenge in a thriving Luxury Concession. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most Luxury b..
MULTI SITE MANAGER - LADIES READY TO WEAR BRAND - EDINBURGH
About The Company ... My client is a beautiful ladies ready to wear brand with a huge global presence. An established company with an amazing culture, great progression and competitive salary. They are now looking for an experienced Multi Site Manager to join their brand in Edinburgh. About the r..