Mens Formalwear Designer
Are you a Designer looking for a new fresh challenge? My client is a contemporay and classic Menswear Brand who are seeking a talented Menswear Designer to join their London team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
An established Menswear High Street Brand who produce beautiful multiproduct garments. The aesthetic is a beautiful mix of classic pieces suitable for everyman as well as gorgeous formalwear products.
About the Menswear Designer role
- Design of formalwear & Tailored menswear garments
- Work with Senior Designer and Senior Buyers to interpret customer requirements and develop ranges for each season.
- Source fabrics and trims according to seasonal requirements
- Liaise with pattern cutters and garment technologists to achieve the look of the garment
The ideal candidate will be:
- Minimum 3 years work experience in garment industry
- A flair for menswear tailored fashion and product
- Be in touch with what is on trend and what is currently in the shops
- Excellent knowledge of fabrics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to use own initiative to prioritise workload
- Computer literate - Excel & Word essential, Photoshop & Illustrator an advantage
- Able to travel
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- A flexible attitude
Brilliant business with big prospects
If this menswear design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Mens Formalwear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 56332/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Ladies Tailoring Designer
Womenswear Tailoring Designer - Supplier - London - Salary negotiable A fantastic opportunity has arisen for this for a Womanswear Designer to join this leading high street supplier. About the company... Our client is an established supplier based in London who design and manufacture on-trend Lad..
Woven Designer Womenswear
Womenswear Woven Designer A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Woven Designer for a Global Retailer. About the company... Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear. About the Jersey Design role... * To constantly be up to dat..
Ladies Print Designer
Ladieswear Print Designer Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £40k We are looking for a Designer to join this leading Supplier to Key High Street retailers that has experience in print and Graphics. About the company... Our client is an established supplier based in the UK who design and..