Store Manager - Luxury Furniture - Central London
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
My client is a luxury manufacturer specializing in luxury furniture, homeware and lifestyle accessories. They are now looking for a Store Manager to join their showroom in Central London.
About The Role:
- You will be responsible for a day to day running of the showroom and participate to the business development.
- You will be responsible for recruiting, managing and developing a high-performing team.
- You will motivate store sales team to deliver a high level of standard in store.
- You will develop the image and the attractiveness of the store by encouraging a strong customer service.
About The Candidate:
- You have a proven track record in store managing of at least 4 years.
- You have a global retail experience of about 7 years.
- You have a strong experience within luxury homeware, furniture or interior design.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are well organized, enthusiastic, focused on results delivery and customer`s satisfaction.
Interviews will be offered IMMEDIATELY to successful applicants with the view to start ASAP
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted
If this Store Manager - Luxury Furniture - Central London role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 56312/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Mandarin Speaking Sales Associate (32 hours) - Luxury Brand - Birmingham
Mandarin Speaking Sales Associate (32 hours) - Leading Luxury Brand - Birmingham About The Company My client is one of today`s best know luxury houses. They are looking for a Part-time Sales Associate with strong retail experience for their boutique in Birmingham. About The Candidate * The ideal..
Sales Associate - Luxury Watches - £18,000
Sales Associate - Temp to Perm Full Time - £18,000 About the Company Specialising in Fine watches our client is searching for a sales consultant for their concession in a famous Department Store. They are looking for motivated, target driven and service centred candidates for their expanding team..
Full Time Luxury Sales Consultant - Luxury Boutique - London
Luxury Sales Consultant - FULL TIME Located in one of the most desired shopping destinations in London, our client who specialises in LRTW & Leather Goods & Accessories & Denim, is on the lookout for a full time sales consultant to work with them on an ongoing temporary basis. About th..