Technical Pattern Cutter
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are looking for Freelance and Perm Technical Pattern Cutters to work for us in a range of suppliers and designers in Central London.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Technical Pattern Cutter role
It is essential to have 3-5 years experience as a Pattern Cutter working with a range materials. The ideal candidates must be used to working under pressure in fast paced environments. As a Pattern cutter you will be responsible for amending the patterns, you will work alongside designers, machinists and garment techs to ensure the perfect garments are produced to a high standard.
The correct candidate will need to:
- Working to the critical path
- Producing patterns to a high standard
- Completing pattern amendments from buying sample through to factory sample
- Working to ensure patterns meet the customers expectations
- Working closely with the in house Machinists on the production of samples
- Working closely with the Garment Techs to discuss and resolve any fit issues
- Having the ability to keep costs down and simplify garment construction for production
- Checking fit and factory samples, amending where necessary
Due to the high volume of applicants if you are not successful you may not be contacted.
If this Pattern Cutting role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference 'AB55983.' Alternatively please send CV to email@example.com
If this Technical Pattern Cutter role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 55983/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
SAMPLE CUTTERS IN LONDON My client is currently looking for an experienced Sample Cutter to work on a permanent & freelance basis. About the Company... Based in London they specialise in high quality garment production from design to delivery. Including pattern cutting - sampling - grading an..
Creative Pattern Cutter - London - Luxury Designer About the company... This household name is staging a huge comeback with the launch of her luxury label. Initially, the capsule collection will be launched in June, with the main season launching in September. About the Pattern Cutting role... L..
We are looking for Sample machinists/ Seamstresses to work freelance. About the company... We work with a range of suppliers and designers from high street to luxury so we will consider you no matter what background. About the Sample Machinist role... We are looking for freelance sample machinis..