Assistant Store Manager - Italian Designer - Paris
Our Client, an amazing and well known Italian fashion designer brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team in the heart of Paris.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable fashion designer brands, this Italian heritage fashion label is and becoming a huge national presence. A dynamic company able to mix style and elegance, a real icon for the clothing world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assistant Store Manager role
- Support, motivate and encourage your strong team of sales associates
- Supervise employee performance through effective target setting
- Ensure that the store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times
- Deal with special requests and complaints
- Promote brand culture internally and externally
- Previous experience in premium/luxury retail is mandatory
- Able to lead, develop and motivate
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of Paris. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference MO3333
If this Assistant Store Manager - Italian Designer - Paris role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 5555.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Arabic Speaking Sales Associate, Luxury Brand, £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role)
Arabic Speaking Sales Associate - Luxury Brand - £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role) My client is an award-winning designer with a global fan base. Based in one of central London's elite shopping districts. This is an opportunity for a fashion forward individual to gain experience buildin..
SALES EXECUTIVE - LEADING INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY - CENTRAL LONDON
About The Company... This is a fantastic opportunity to join a visionary and progressive interior design company based in Central London. They are now looking for a highly organised and commercially focused Sales Executive to join their team. About the role... * To be sales and results driven and..
STORE MANAGER - LUXURY LINGERIE BRAND IN CENTRAL LONDON
About The Company ... My client is a beautiful premium French lingerie brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and competitive salary. They are now looking for an experienced Store Manager to join their brand in London. About the ro..