Assistant Store Manager - Italian Designer - Paris
Our Client, an amazing and well known Italian fashion designer brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team in the heart of Paris.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable fashion designer brands, this Italian heritage fashion label is and becoming a huge national presence. A dynamic company able to mix style and elegance, a real icon for the clothing world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assistant Store Manager role
- Support, motivate and encourage your strong team of sales associates
- Supervise employee performance through effective target setting
- Ensure that the store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times
- Deal with special requests and complaints
- Promote brand culture internally and externally
- Previous experience in premium/luxury retail is mandatory
- Able to lead, develop and motivate
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of Paris. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference MO3333
If this Assistant Store Manager - Italian Designer - Paris role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 5555.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Store Manager - Fashion - UK About The Company... Does a Store Manager opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact short..
Sales Associate - Luxury Footwear - £8.00 ph(Ongoing full time temp role)
Mandarin Speaking Sales Associate - Luxury Footwear - £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role) My client is an award-winning shoe designer with a global fan base. Based in one of central London's elite shopping districts. This is an opportunity for a fashion forward individual to gain experien..
Full Time Temp Bicester Village- up to 3 months- Fine Jewellery - £8.00 ph
Full Time Temp Bicester Village- up to 3 months-Fine Jewellery - London - £8.00 ph About the Company Specializing in Fine jewellery our client is searching for a sales consultant for their pop-up in Bicester Village. They are looking for motivated, target driven and service centred candidates for..