Assistant Store Manager - Italian Designer - Paris
Our Client, an amazing and well known Italian fashion designer brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team in the heart of Paris.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable fashion designer brands, this Italian heritage fashion label is and becoming a huge national presence. A dynamic company able to mix style and elegance, a real icon for the clothing world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assistant Store Manager role
- Support, motivate and encourage your strong team of sales associates
- Supervise employee performance through effective target setting
- Ensure that the store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times
- Deal with special requests and complaints
- Promote brand culture internally and externally
- Previous experience in premium/luxury retail is mandatory
- Able to lead, develop and motivate
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of Paris. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference MO3333
If this Assistant Store Manager - Italian Designer - Paris role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 5555.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
STORE MANAGER - FASHION DESIGNER BRAND - VERONA
About The Company... My client is a leading premium French fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and competitive salary. They are now looking for a highly experienced Store Manager to join their brand in VERONA, ITALY. Abou..
Store Manager - Brighton - Watches
Store Manager - Watches - Brighton Freedom Recruitment is looking for a Store Manager or experienced Assistant Manager ready for the next step to drive their store in Brighton. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most popular watches in a very cool and fashion led brand. About..
Sales Consultant - Temp - Mayfair Boutique - 16-40 Hours
Sales Consultant - Ongoing Temp - Flagship Mayfair Boutique - 16-40 Hours About the company... We are a team of dedicated consultants who specialise in recruiting some of the best sales talent in the UK to represent our company and work within some of the worlds most Renowned, Fabulous & Sough..