Fabric Compliance Technologist
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A stunning brand with a beautiful ready to wear collection. They are luxury.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To be responsible for the production of all fabrics, ensuring that bulk fabric is to company quality standards, meeting business targets to manage overall margins, ensuring on time delivery and maintaining the design integrity.
- This role will work alongside the Production Coordinators throughout the seasons, continually communicating to ensure overall production critical path is adhered to.
- This role will also work closely and take relay from the Collection Development Fabric team, who will offer support of design and development knowledge, and also work together to manage the supplier relationships.
- To work across all ready-to-wear collections, including retailer exclusives, pre, show, bridal, signature and any other ad hoc projects, working on fabric and surface developments.
- You should have previous experience in a similar role within a brand and have extensive experience in fabric.
- Experience of working with European mills would be an advantage.
- Understanding of fabric testing is essential.
- Brand experience
- You should be willing and able to travel regularly within the UK and internationally as a condition of this role.
Please do not apply if you do not have this experience as your application will not be considered.
If this Fabric compliance coordinator role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Fabric Compliance Technologist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 150518.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Creative Pattern Cutter
We are looking for Creative Pattern Cutters to work on a freelance basis About the company... We are looking for Freelance Creative Pattern Cutters to work for us in a range of suppliers and designers in Central London. About the Pattern Cutter role... It is essential to have 3-5 years experienc..
EXPERIENCED DESIGNER SAMPLE MACHINIST My DESIGNER clients is looking for highly skilled Sample Machinists to work at this critical time of the season. About the Company... My clients are some of the most well known brands in the industry. About the Role... You will be experienced in machining a..
Lectra Pattern Cutter
A new and exciting role has arisen for an experienced Lectra Pattern Cutter. About the company... An established and friendly Womenswear supplier seeks an experience Lectra Pattern Cutter to join their expanding team based in central London. They are looking for a freelancer but it may go perm. A..