Accessories Development Coordinator
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Beautiful women's wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. They are looking for a Development Coordinator Head of Production and within the Accessories department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist with ordering samples and other components from suppliers
- Collate information for meetings both internally and with suppliers abroad, taking notes when required
- Update collection development plans
- Prepare technical specification sheets, updating changes when required
- Upload all relevant information onto internal systems
- Coordinate invoice payments for both development and production, keeping to budget
- Book courier services, travel and accommodation for the Accessories team
- Coordinate raw material shipments for development and production
- Manage stock leftovers
- Prepare wholesale selling campaign books
- Assist at Accessories press shoots and edit product descriptions for E-Commerce
- Archive all end of season materials and prototype bags
- Product Development Administration experience desirable
- Italian language skills advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently and as a team
- Strong time management, communication and interpersonal
If this Accessories Development Coordinator role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV to Abbie Burrows.
If this Accessories Development Coordinator role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 140518.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Creative Pattern Cutter - London - Luxury Designer About the company... This household name is staging a huge comeback with the launch of her luxury label. Initially, the capsule collection will be launched in June, with the main season launching in September. About the Pattern Cutting role... L..
We are looking for Freelance sample cutters to work with us. About the Company... We are looking for Freelance Sample Cutters to work for us in a range of suppliers and designers in Central London. About the Sample Cutting Role... It is essential to have at least 2 years experience as a sample c..
SAMPLE CUTTERS IN LONDON My client is currently looking for an experienced Sample Cutter to work on a permanent & freelance basis. About the Company... Based in London they specialise in high quality garment production from design to delivery. Including pattern cutting - sampling - grading an..