Accessories Development Coordinator
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Beautiful women's wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. They are looking for a Development Coordinator Head of Production and within the Accessories department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist with ordering samples and other components from suppliers
- Collate information for meetings both internally and with suppliers abroad, taking notes when required
- Update collection development plans
- Prepare technical specification sheets, updating changes when required
- Upload all relevant information onto internal systems
- Coordinate invoice payments for both development and production, keeping to budget
- Book courier services, travel and accommodation for the Accessories team
- Coordinate raw material shipments for development and production
- Manage stock leftovers
- Prepare wholesale selling campaign books
- Assist at Accessories press shoots and edit product descriptions for E-Commerce
- Archive all end of season materials and prototype bags
- Product Development Administration experience desirable
- Italian language skills advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently and as a team
- Strong time management, communication and interpersonal
If this Accessories Development Coordinator role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV to Abbie Burrows.
If this Accessories Development Coordinator role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 140518.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Head of Production & Development, Accessories
A famous fashion house is looking for a Head of Production & Development, Accessories for a contract of 6 months. About The Company... Beautiful womens wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. They are looking for a Head of Production and within t..
Gerber Pattern Cutter
We are looking for a Gerber pattern cutter for a new perm position based in South London. About the company... We are looking for Gerber pattern cutters to work for an established and well known luxury women's wear designer. About the Gerber Pattern Cutter role... It is essential to have more th..
Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer
This beautiful Leading Designer requires a Studio coordinator . About the Company... This company is world renowned for producing beautiful collections. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within this Large Designers Head Office. About the Role... * You will ensure all garments..