Garment Technologist and Quality Control
A luxury premium brand it looking for a garment tech/qc to work with there expanding team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Beautiful womens wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Check pattern, costing sheet, production notes and development samples to create accurate garment measurements and manufacturing specification sheets
- Prepare patterns for factory Pre-Production sampling in required sizes
- Measure all Pre-Production samples from factory before fittings
- Concisely present all measurement and manufacturing discrepancies to the team
- Check and sealing patterns for production within critical path deadlines
- Update measurement and manufacturing specification sheets to issue for production
- Flag any potential issues with factories and Production Manager Quality control
- Conduct quality control on gold seal and bulk production of RTW CMT and fully factored collections (knitwear, leather, denim, accessories)
- Key point of contact for manufacturers in regards to quality and finishing standards
- Work closely with the Production Manager to proactively organise visits to UK and European factories in line with ex factory dates
- Set up and complete QC reports
- Resolve any issues that may occur during bulk production, always ensuring that the high standard of our product is maintained
- Advise on specific packaging requirements and labelling placement when necessary
- Manage factory profiles - assess and evaluate factory performance, capabilities, areas of improvement etc. and report back to Production Manager
- Build relationships with manufacturers with on sight visits and work with them to benefit the overall finish of our product
- Background in QC and Garment Technology
- Experience in working with Excel and Zedonk and preferably a good understanding of Gerber
- Technical knowledge of patterns, fit, garment construction and manufacturing techniques
- Grading knowledge is plus
- Italian / French speaker a plus, but not essential
I f this Garment technologist and Quality Control r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV or send your CV to email@example.com.
If this Garment Technologist and Quality Control role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 123456.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Menswear Sample Machinist/Seamstress/Dressmaker
We are looking for Sample machinists/ Seamstresses to work freelance. About the company... We work with a range of suppliers and designers from high street to luxury so we will consider you no matter what background you have About the Sample Machinist role... We are looking for sample machinists..
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Wholesale Manager to work for an exciting Womens Luxury RTW brand based in London and Paris. The role will start on a 3 month contract. About The Company... The brand is a beautiful luxury ladieswear brand renowned for their gorgeous ..
Junior Gerber Pattern Cutter
Junior Gerber Pattern Cutter A World Renown Fashion House requires a Junior Gerber Pattern Cutter About the Role... Attend all production fit meetings and take thorough notes Support the Senior Gerber Pattern Cutter - Work closely with Creative Pattern Cutters to understand requirements for pro..