Garment Technologist and Quality Control
A luxury premium brand it looking for a garment tech/qc to work with there expanding team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Beautiful womens wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Check pattern, costing sheet, production notes and development samples to create accurate garment measurements and manufacturing specification sheets
- Prepare patterns for factory Pre-Production sampling in required sizes
- Measure all Pre-Production samples from factory before fittings
- Concisely present all measurement and manufacturing discrepancies to the team
- Check and sealing patterns for production within critical path deadlines
- Update measurement and manufacturing specification sheets to issue for production
- Flag any potential issues with factories and Production Manager Quality control
- Conduct quality control on gold seal and bulk production of RTW CMT and fully factored collections (knitwear, leather, denim, accessories)
- Key point of contact for manufacturers in regards to quality and finishing standards
- Work closely with the Production Manager to proactively organise visits to UK and European factories in line with ex factory dates
- Set up and complete QC reports
- Resolve any issues that may occur during bulk production, always ensuring that the high standard of our product is maintained
- Advise on specific packaging requirements and labelling placement when necessary
- Manage factory profiles - assess and evaluate factory performance, capabilities, areas of improvement etc. and report back to Production Manager
- Build relationships with manufacturers with on sight visits and work with them to benefit the overall finish of our product
- Background in QC and Garment Technology
- Experience in working with Excel and Zedonk and preferably a good understanding of Gerber
- Technical knowledge of patterns, fit, garment construction and manufacturing techniques
- Grading knowledge is plus
- Italian / French speaker a plus, but not essential
I f this Garment technologist and Quality Control r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this Garment Technologist and Quality Control role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 123456.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Junior Gerber Pattern Cutter
Junior Gerber Pattern Cutter A World Renown Fashion House requires a Junior Gerber Pattern Cutter About the Role... Attend all production fit meetings and take thorough notes Support the Senior Gerber Pattern Cutter - Work closely with Creative Pattern Cutters to understand requirements for pro..
Temporary Store Manager - Saffron Walden - Immediate Start Offered About the company... Are you innediately available and looking for a challenging new role. My client is a well known charity store looking for an ambitious and pro-active manager to drive the profit of the store whilst creating an ..
Fabric Compliance Technologist
Beautiful brand looking for a FABRIC COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR to join them. About The Company... A stunning brand with a beautiful ready to wear collection. They are luxury. About The Role... * To be responsible for the production of all fabrics, ensuring that bulk fabric is to company quality sta..