ABOUT THE COMPANY
The brand is a beautiful luxury ladieswear brand renowned for their gorgeous attention to detail and which grace the red carpet globally, worn by celebs and royalty. They are based in both London and Paris and the successful candidate will be required to travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Growing and developing strong relationships with key wholesale accounts and managing the buying meetings
- Managing accounts internationally, keeping in constant communication with the clients
- Have a proactive approach seeking and identifying new avenues to grow the business, and actively pitching for these opportunities
- Developing and implementing the wholesale and distribution strategy
- Managing orders and the cost negotiation process ensuring the desired targets and margins are achieved
- Proven experience as an International Sales Manager within a luxury womens RTW brand
- Having and in depth understanding of the global luxury goods market with a strong network of contacts internationally
- Strong sales ability with exceptional negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, French is desirable although not essential
I f this Wholesale Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV or you can send your cv to email@example.com .
If this Wholesale Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 020299.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Technical Pattern Cutter
We are looking for Technical Pattern Cutters. About the company... We are looking for Freelance and Perm Technical Pattern Cutters to work for us in a range of suppliers and designers in Central London. About the Technical Pattern Cutter role... It is essential to have 3-5 years experience as a ..
Lectra Pattern Cutter
A new and exciting role has arisen for an experienced Lectra Pattern Cutter. About the company... An established and friendly Womenswear supplier seeks an experience Lectra Pattern Cutter to join their expanding team based in central London. They are looking for a freelancer but it may go perm. A..
Studio Coordinator for Luxury Designer
This beautiful Leading Designer requires a Studio coordinator . About the Company... This company is world renowned for producing beautiful collections. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within this Large Designers Head Office. About the Role... * You will ensure all garments..