Head of Production & Development, Accessories
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Beautiful womens wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. They are looking for a Head of Production and within the Accessories department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the development processes of handbags, shoes, soft leather goods, other leather goods and jewellery across four seasons per year, as well as special projects
- Plan the the yearly development critical path and communicate this to Design, Merchandising, Development and Production, as well as suppliers, for each season
- Responsible for the development processes from initial research to final samples, following all stages of sampling, problem solving and provide technical advice to the Design team and suppliers
- In collaboration with Design, source raw materials and components, develop hardware components and research/evaluate feasibility of specific makings
- Manage colours approval for materials in coordination with Design and the suppliers
- Follow up on deliveries of raw materials and hardware in order to manage timelines
- Maintain good working relationships with current suppliers and research new potential suppliers as needed
- Plan and supervise fittings or pre-production meetings
- Sign off collections, ensuring that quality is up to standards and samples are delivered on time
- Negotiate price points and development costs for each season in order to reach target development budgets
- Manage yearly budgets for both development and production
- Create and oversee technical packs for supplies, ensuring clear communication and work flow
- Work closely with Merchandising in order to offer a balanced collection to price target
- Create price matrix sheets to handover to the Sales team, together with seasonal sales presentations of each collection
- Work along side the Logistics team during show season in order to smoothly plan and deliver the show collection
- Update production delivery schedules weekly and communicate to Logistics and Sales
- Manage the QC external freelancer (skins and finished goods)
- Manage testing for all materials and finished goods prior to production launch
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- Willing to travel regularly to partner factories and Italy
- Italian speaker essential
If this Head of production and Development Accessories role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV or send your CV to email@example.com
If this Head of Production & Development, Accessories role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference 02021999.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Accessories Development Coordinator
The Accessories Development Coordinator assists with development and production workflow and administration, supporting throughout the development process. About The Company... Beautiful women's wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. They are lookin..
Creative Pattern Cutter
We are looking for Creative Pattern Cutters to work on a freelance basis About the company... We are looking for Freelance Creative Pattern Cutters to work for us in a range of suppliers and designers in Central London. About the Pattern Cutter role... It is essential to have 3-5 years experienc..
Freelance Sample Machinist - Luxury Designer.
Here at Freedom we are on the hunt for several fantastic & highly skilled Sample Machinists to work on a freelance basis for both high end designers. About the company... We are currently working with a wide variety of Luxury Designers who are looking for skilled Sample Machinists to join them..